Sunday, August 2, 2015

Shinedown Shines

It's been a good year of concerts for me.  Unfortunately I had to miss The Offspring, but in addition to Rockfest, I saw Everclear at Summerland Tour, and tonight I got to see Shinedown at the Midland.  Shinedown has been my favorite band for a few years, taking over from Three Days Grace after their lead singer quit and I didn't like their new stuff as much.  There was an opening band tonight that I didn't really know or care about, as I was just there to see Shinedown, and they didn't disappoint.  They put on a fantastic show.  It was one of the better sets I've ever seen from a single band.  Usually when they tour, they're on the road for awhile and in the past have come through KC twice, so if they come through again next year, I will definitely go see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment