Friday, August 21, 2015

Hannah's First Haircut

Most kids get their first haircut in their first year of life. Some certainly wait until they are older than a year, depending on how much hair they have and the style preference of their parents, but I would say by two virtually all kids have had a haircut. Hannah has had a couple trims, courtesy of me, but never a real haircut. I really could trim it myself for the forseeable future because it is quite thin so very easy for an amateur (whereas Clara's hair is very thick and it is a big challenge for me and I will probably not ever cut it myself again, and also we won't be employing Joshua's services either). However, I needed to take Joshua since we do a little bit of a longer style in the fall and anything beyond clippers is a little too much for me to handle, so I thought I would go ahead and get Hannah a haircut too since she seemed excited about it. She did really well, though she was mostly pumped about the sucker she got at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment