Saturday, October 17, 2015

Our Little Star

Clara really loves dancing to songs in movies or to music and is just such a little performer. Here are two recent examples. On the left, she is talking on her phone (actually a remote) while dancing. She also loves to pretend to play the guitar, particularly with combs and likes to pretend almost anything is a microphone. She gives fake interviews and everything.

This is her building, which is not that notable except she is building a microphone so she can sing. She has been asking to start ballet and I think we are going to give it a try. I am not very excited about my girls doing dance as I prefer them in sports and I don't want to do multiple activities at the same time, but since she brought it up on her own and she has asked multiple times and she spends her life performing, I think we are going to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment