Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Glad to Live in a World Where There are Octobers

Sometimes I am not that thrilled with Kansas City's climate. In the summer it's not bad, but I am always deeply jealous of my family in Florida who have beaches close by since we have nothing. The winter is way too cold and sometimes it snows and again I think, why don't we just move somewhere nicer. However, there are certain months that make me think I could never leave. Spring is awesome here, early summer is pretty great, and I actually really enjoy December because it's usually not that cold, but cold enough to feel really Christmasy. However, October is probably the best month. It's usually pretty nice outside and the leaves turn colors and it's just awesome and pretty much makes everything else worth it.

 The kids also really enjoy this time of year. Today Joshua raked a pile of leaves to jump into. We don't have a ton of leaves on the ground yet, but enough for some fun. Hannah immediately wanted in on that action.


And they decided Baby would also enjoy jumping. She seemed to enjoy it about as much as she enjoys anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment