Thursday, October 15, 2015

3 Skeletons

I don't do seasonal pajamas for every holiday. We definitely do Christmas, and often do Halloween. Last year, Hannah and Joshua had skeleton jammies and Clara had pirate skeleton jammies. This year, I was planning for Joshua to keep his jammies from last year and Hannah to wear Clara's from last year and to buy Clara some new ones. Hannah was really not thrilled with this plan. She really had a huge problem with the hand-me-downs not being a traditional skeleton. Luckily for her, I was uncharacteristically disorganized when buying these and accidentally bought two pairs of the same jammies for Clara. So I gave the extra pair to Hannah. She was so happy.

This is the kids being scary ghosts. I think Clara is especially hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment