Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mud!

Yesterday, Joshua and Clara spent like four hours playing in the mud. Yesterday I also learned that mud stains more than I ever thought possible. So new rule: rain pants and black undershirts for mud play. I didn't get any pictures yesterday because I spent so much time cleaning up, which is really unfortunate because it was so much muddier than it was today and I think they would have been good photos. But today, things were not as wet outside and we had them dressed appropriately so it went fine. Joshua, unsurprisingly, is the one who really loves mud, but the girls really do too. They want to jump in puddles just like Peppa Pig. They had a fun time and really it is nice to get some fun out of all the rain we have been getting since it's not dry enough to go to the park or do things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment