Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Making the Old New


Today, while the kids were at Peg and Ron's, I redid the playroom. I knew we were overdue before our vacation because the number of small toys was almost too many to fit in our bin, but I just didn't get to it. So when the kids got home, they were super excited and wanted to play with everything, as they always do when they see toys they haven't played with in several months. I don't switch everything. Like I would never switch Chicken Baby or Joshua's castle. And sometimes I misjudge since I did have to run to the basement to get Katarina, since I didn't realize she was an important part of Clara's night-time routine.  But overall this is a great way to keep them interested in their toys. I think this may be our last time with the slide since even Hannah is kind of big for it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment