Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring has Sprung (Maybe)

Today was the first warm day we have had in quite some time and there is nothing but pleasantness in the forecast. Since spring officially starts in two weeks, I would like to think this is it and we are done with winter. However, I feel like usually there is a day or two of unpleasantness still to come whenever you think that so winter may not be totally done. But it's close. And the kids really enjoyed going outside. I rarely go out with them in the back yard anymore. I do keep a close eye out the window, but as long as I don't see anything unsafe, I let them make their own fun. Why are two of my children only wearing one shoe? No idea. But they were having a really great time and stayed outside for over an hour. Even Hannah stayed outside for a good 20 minutes and that's pretty good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment