Sunday, February 22, 2015

Package Opener Extraordinaire

One of our most-used toys is the hammer that came with our construction dress-up package. Joshua uses it for a great many things, but one of the most frequent is opening packages. I hate shopping. Not grocery shopping, which I actually enjoy. But virtually everything else. I don't like browsing. I don't like not knowing if I have reviewed all options or if there is something I prefer at another store. I hate crowds. Luckily the internet fixes all of it and I can do my shopping at naps and after bed-time so I also don't have to bring three kids to places where they touch every single item. It's really a win. So we get a lot of packages. And Joshua loves opening them. 9 times out of 10, I am confident I won't return an item and it also isn't fragile so I can let him help. He gets his hammer, and often his saw, and pretty much demolishes the cardboard. He loves it and it is super cute. Here he is opening my new cooking pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment