Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Daddy and Donuts Day

Joshua and Clara's school held a Daddy and Donuts Day this morning.  I've known about it for a week or so, and I've had it blocked on my work calendar to make it highly likely I would be available.  I drove the kids to school, and we went to their classroom, where we had our choice of a variety of donuts and beverages.  We had fun eating together, and the kids love donuts (who doesn't, I guess), so much so that Joshua refused to stop chewing even for the picture.  I then headed into work, and they went about their school day, with Joshua making a beeline for Baylee as soon as he was done saying goodbye to me.  We are really happy with their school for many reasons, and having a fun event like this for the dads is yet another positive thing the school does.

No comments:

Post a Comment