Sunday, January 4, 2015

Warming Up with Hot Chocolate

This winter, Joshua has led the charge for more hot chocolate in our lives. He had kind of forgotten about it since we don't have it very often when it's warm, but then he had it on Polar Express day and remembered how glorious it was. So we have been having it frequently since then. He and Hannah just love it. Clara does not, but she always asks for it, I guess to not feel left out. She normally has about two sips. I normally just use the packets, though with three kids I need to look at other options or buy it in the cannister, and I think they contain milk so maybe it makes her tummy hurt, I'm not sure. I think she just doesn't like it, because she doesn't actually normally drink enough to have any tummy issues. Joshua usually offers to finish hers and everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment