Monday, January 26, 2015

Three Kids in the Tub Again

One time, last August, I mentioned that Hannah didn't like getting in the bath tub anymore and I hoped it was a short phase. Well, it wasn't. She has been very hesitant to get in the tub since then. I am not sure why as we didn't really have any traumatic incidents. But she has gotten in only long enough for me to quickly wash her hair since then and that is done very grudgingly. She has remained fine with showers, but since the other kids like baths so much, I almost always use the tub for them so it isn't very convenient to have her shower separately because then they all want to get in and my shower goes from 10 minutes to 30 and that's in addition to the bath that I already gave them. Hopefully we are turning a corner because today she was willing to get in the tub for a little while to play. I hope this is part of a new attitude that involves her bathing without coercion and not a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment