Sunday, January 11, 2015

Not Quite Ready

Clara is doing really well with potty-training. She isn't totally there, but she definitely goes days without having an accident with only sporadic reminders. Since she has been wearing underwear everyday, I recently bought her some more since we didn't have enough, especially since Clara refuses to wear training pants and will only wear actual non-absorbent underwear. So I got some underwear with Doc and Minnie on them. Well this made Hannah have a strong desire to wear underwear. Unfortunately, she isn't really ready. But almost everyday she asks me to wear underwear. I tell her that she can try a pull-up and, if she keeps it dry, then tomorrow she can wear underwear. We are not close. But hopefully once I don't have to work with Clara as much, I can devote more time to Hannah. She is the only one that has ever been excited to potty train, so maybe she'll be ready earlier than Joshua or Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment