Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Epiphany

 I am not a Christmas purist and I hate undone tasks, so I am always fine with the Christmas tree coming down pretty much anytime after Christmas. However, Jason loves lights and Christmas trees pretty much any time of year. He wouldn't keep it up all year because that would be weird, but he isn't really in a hurry to get it down either. Normally I start pressuring him to take it down on New Year's, but since we did the New Year's tree this year, I was content to keep it up for a little bit longer. However, Epiphany is pretty much my line in the sand. I cannot live with a Christmas tree up after that. Today is Epiphany so Jason took it down.

The kids were super excited to help him. Joshua kept "Checking this to see what is going on" and they were just thrilled to be part of the process. They also were pretty excited to take their new space ship/Christmas tree box for a spin. Jason somehow managed to get it down and packed away despite all the extra little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment