Saturday, January 3, 2015

Excavating and Landscaping

It's chilly outside today, but Joshua was pretty pumped about using his new landscaper tools that he got from Uncle Kirk and Aunt Josie, so he and Clara bundled up (somewhat) and went outside to use them.  It's fortunate that I'm not the type of guy who is super picky about his lawn and landscaping, because otherwise I don't know what they'd do or where they'd go.  But I care more about them being happy than my lawn being perfect, and also I remember how awesome it was to dig in dirt, so I'm happy to let them dig around in my dirt and mulch.  Anyway, they used all the tools at their disposal, including the lawn mower and Joshua's excavator that he got for his birthday, to transfer dirt and rocks from some receptacles and locations to other receptacles and locations.  They seemed to have a lot of fun and stayed out there for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment