Thursday, September 24, 2015

Too Many Kids in the Bathtub

In the past few months, the kids have really gotten too big to happily bathe in their bathtub. There's too much jockeying for space. So my plan was just to have the girls bathe together and Joshua be on his own. I tried to really sell this as a by-product of him getting older and getting to take a bath alone as a privilege. Yeah, didn't work. All three of the kids acted like that was the worst punishment I have ever thought of. So Plan B is have them take a bath in our master bathroom. This is a much larger tub and has plenty of room for three kids. They are so excited and love it. On the plus side, it's nice to have a use for this tub other than cat-food storage, which is its main function.  So much so, that when I told the kids there was a bathtub in our master bathroom that we were going to use, they were extremely incredulous about this supposed additional bathtub I was referencing and were then totally shocked to find there actually was one and I wasn't just kidding around.

No comments:

Post a Comment