Monday, September 7, 2015

2015: A Spacious Odyssey

After I sold my RX-8, it became very important that I buy a replacement car soon, as we can't get buy on just one car.  After much back and forth, we had decided that a minivan was the right choice for us, and specifically a Honda Odyssey 2013 or newer (because of some safety features).  We also wanted low mileage (less than 30k), which is hard to do, because most people drive minivans forever.  We also needed one of the top three trim lines, because I don't understand how people with little kids live with cloth seats, plus there were also some safety features not available in the lower trims.  Add all that up, and there aren't many cars that meet the requirements.  But I saw one at Jay Wolfe Honda that fit the bill, so I went and bought it.  I picked it up on Saturday, and here I am in front of our new-to-us car.  It's a great color, both inside and out, and it has some nice features in the car too.  It is extremely roomy on the inside with more space than it would seem we'd need, though I'm sure we can fill it.  It's not cool, but we didn't buy it to be cool, we bought it to be practical and safe, and that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment