Monday, September 21, 2015

The Interview

I've been with my company for a long time, and I've been in such a good situation that I've never really considered leaving.  But recently a recruiter contacted me about a potential new opportunity.  I was intrigued enough to listen to what he had to say, and I ended up doing a couple phone interviews.  I still liked what I heard, and I guess they did too, because they invited me to fly to Boston to do a round of in-person interviews.  So I flew here yesterday, and I had three interviews this morning, and they made me an offer on the spot.  Until today, this didn't seem real, and I wasn't sure I even wanted the job, but after meeting with them, I think this might actually be something I would do.  I'm going to pray about it and think about it and talk it over with Meghan tonight when I get home.  They want an answer tomorrow night.  There's a lot to think about, as there are a lot of implications, and this is a pretty big decision that will affect a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment