Friday, September 18, 2015

A Second Fashionista

Clara is a lot more laid back than Hannah when it comes to clothes. She rarely has too strong of an opinion about what she wears and often is content to wear whatever I happen to pick. A big exception to that rule is footwear. She generally has very strong opinions on footwear, or lack thereof. This summer I decided I was okay with barefeet outside because I got sick of arguing about it with every kid every time and I realized that I actually had no real reason for them wearing shoes if they were just playing in the grass. However, I do have rules about what they can wear when we leave the house based on weather and safetly. One of those rules is rubber boots are just for rain. Because Clara loves her boots, she would otherwise want to wear them daily, so this is a necessary rule. Today it was slightly rainy, so she was totally pumped to wear her boots and raincoat and then decided her pink cowgirl hat would be the perfect way to complete her outfit. I like it. Good call, Clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment