Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Man in the Suit

A few months ago when I was still at my previous job, one of the sales district managers (with whom I have a great relationship) mentioned that he thought my suit was too big and baggy.  I went to a men's clothier, and the guy there confirmed it was very ill-fitting.  He asked it I had lost a lot of weight recently.  I hadn't, as I've been roughly the same weight since high school, but that just proved that when I originally bought the suit, it wasn't sized well.  They calculated the cost to alter it, and it was well on the way the cost of a new suit, so I decided to just buy a new one that fit well.  Today was my first meeting since my suit was ready, so I got to wear it for the first time, and I'm really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment