Friday, June 26, 2015

Ready to Potty

We tried potty training Hannah awhile back. I didn't feel like she was really ready. I mean she could successfully do it sometimes. But I felt like she didn't really totally get it. So we have been letting her try any time she wants, but not really pushing it any way. But lately I have felt like she is ready and has it sort of figured out. So we are going to try to spend some time this week doing more potty training with underwear. Hannah, since she loves clothes, is totally pumped about underwear, which makes her the first of my children to feel that way. We tried underwear today and she did super great all day until after dinner, which is really excellent for a first try. So, based on that, I do feel like she's ready and I think we'll be trying to get her potty-trained at home in the next month or so depending on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment