Sunday, June 14, 2015

Giving Mama a Break

Meghan has had the kids for nearly two weeks straight, so I decided to give her a break today so she could have a chance to spend some time alone.  I took the kids to church, and then we went to Waffle House for lunch.  They all loved it, as you can't go wrong with waffles.


We were a little late to church, because when I went to get Joshua out of his car seat, I saw this.  Apparently he had found a piece of chewed bubble gum in our yard (I have no idea why it was there) when we went from the house to the car and then proceeded to use the drive to church to roll and smear it all over his legs.  I spent about 15 minutes in the church parking lot trying to clean it all up, which I eventually did.  That left me in the not the best mood ever, but going to church followed by Waffle House certainly fixed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment