Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Frog Camp

This week, Joshua and Clara have been going to a frog day camp at NaturePlay Preschool in Lenexa. This is a preschool that really focuses on outdoor play and is run by JoCo Parks and Rec. I have really thought about enrolling Joshua there during the school year because I think he would really thrive there, but I also don't want to uproot him from the preschool we already like, so I haven't. But I thought the daycamp would be fun and they have both really enjoyed it, but especially Joshua. He has come home really dirty every day, and a dirty Joshua is a happy Joshua. Today was park day so instead of meeting at the preschool, they went to a park to see real frogs and try to catch some. Joshua said the frogs were too fast and they saw a real snake in the water that made a huge impression on him. (Not sure if it was good or bad. He just seemed amazed that there would be a living snake in the water). I'm glad I enrolled them and we might do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment