Friday, December 18, 2015

Delivering Christmas Treats

For the past few years, we've delivered Christmas treats to our neighbors, and tonight was the night to deliver them this year.  Meghan makes them all, and I take the kids to deliver them.  Two years ago I took the oldest two, and last year I took all of them, but I could only fit the two girls in the wagon with all the treats.  This year really only Hannah could fit, so Joshua walked and Clara decided to ride her bike.  I now know most of our neighbors, at least a little, from previous years of delivering treats and also from a couple organized social events for our street.  We had a good time, and it's a fun tradition, but it's all dependent on a lot of cooking on Meghan's part, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of these years she doesn't have the time to do it all.  Although our neighbors might revolt from not getting Meghan's homemade treats, so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment